Pacific Beaches Weather and Ocean Conditions
The Pacific Northwest and Washington Coast are known for its rain, but we get many very nice and calm days here. Great for your Fishing Charter adventure! Wondering what the weather is like for your big trip or about Ocean conditions? Check out these links! Special Thanks to the KOMO TV Weather Center for the Coastal Zone Forecast!
Current Weather Conditions and Forecasts
- National Weather Service Office, Seattle, Washington
- Special Coastal Weather Statements (only active during floods, storms, etc.)
- Intellicast: Washington/Oregon Weather
- Current Weather Conditions (satellite view and weather map)
- University of Washington Weather Forecast
- KOMO Weather Center
- Sunrise/Sunset Calculations
The 642weather Cam is located on Sandridge Road in Long Beach, WA near Pioneer Road. It looks E-NE toward the Willapa Hills and updates its image every 5 minutes. For a lot of great weather tools, time lapse and other images from this cam, visit 642weather.com.
Pacific Ocean Satellite Imagery
- Latest 16km resolution GEOS West infrared image over Western Pacific (No link available)
- Latest 8km resolution GEOS West infrared image over Western Pacific